Long and narrow workpieces? Machining using our modern 6 to 8 spindle machines is the perfect match.
Sliding head turning, advanced machining with up to 8 spindles. This type of machine is best suited for serial production of approx. 1000 pieces or greater.
The workpieces can be long and narrow or short and machined with power tools both vertically and horizontally.
Advantages of Sliding head turning:
- Complete machining for long, narrow workpieces.
- Machining with counterspindle.
- Fine surfaces
- High pressure cutting oil at 140 bar is appropriate for small holes.
- Min/max. diameter Ø1-35 mm
- Max. workpiece length: 600 mm
- Up to 32 tool positions
- Double spindles
- 6-8 spindles, B-axels
- 3 m bar loader
Are you a good fit for our production? Match-up process with ATORP here.